JHON WEN VINCE L. CORTES(11-GAS-PERSEVERANCE)

 ABOUT MEEEEE


    HI MY NAME IS JHON WEN VINCE L. CORTES. I AM 16 YEARS OLD, BORN ON AUGUST, 17, 2007 FROM  ST. FRANCIS II, LIMAY, BATAAN.

BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF 


    I'm JHON WEN, a passionate sports aficionado. with a special love for badminton and volleyball. Beyond the thrill of the game, myself finds solace to begin in the art of crafting short poems, seamlessly blending the grace of sports with the eloquence of words. My world revolves around the satisfying sound of a racket smash and the thrill of I'm studying in SFNHS, continuing my career in

volleyball and badminton.

    I'm a determined athlete with a dream to ascend to professional athlete status. Fueled by passion and a relentless drive, I aspire myself to conquer the challenges of my journey and achieve my goal in the world of sports.

    I love nature trip, I find solace in rustling leaves, joy in bird songs, and peace in the embrace of green landscapes. My heart beats in rhythm with the flow of seasons, and every sunrise that I see, I feel the moment of pure enchantment. every sunsets that I see, I always took a picture on it and keep it. because I find that the beauty of sun are so unique and stunning.


  In a world of concrete and clamor, I always breath on a fresh air, embracing the wild with open arms and an insatiable curiosity


capturing the beauty of a sunrise, or simply reveling in the symphony of birdsong.

THE PEOPLE AROUND ME


    My family is generally happy, but occasional arguments disrupt the harmony. Despite moments of disagreement, the overall biosphere tends to be cheerful. and I'm lucky to have them, because having a family is a biggest treasure in our lives. (LOLA EDNA, TITA BEAY, TITA BEBE, TITA DOREN, TITA YENYEN, ATE JHASMINE, NELCKA JANE, AND MAMA NANETTE.



MY GRAMMY'S💚💚

Missing them so bad, because having this kind of friendship is a treasure too


  THESE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS


    These are my real friends. I consider them as my real and best friends that i ever had in my life because they are the friends that has a constant support system, standing by myside through the ups and downs of my life. They offer unwavering companionship and assistance during challenging times, making my journey more memorable and meaningful.

    Having this kind of friends are really astonishing, because they always keep on helping me no matter how hard my problem or shadows deep is. they keep on motivating me, charing me up, making me cry and me making my day happy me special. they are always on me side through good times and bad times and every single path that I take, they are always there for me.





THANKYOU FOR READING MY BLOG!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

John Michael B. Torres 11 GAS Gratitude

Justinecarl M. Tamboboy