MAYUMI NORINE DUNGCA

          AKO AT ANG MGA TAONG NAKA                                PALIGID SAAKIN







I AM MAYUMI NORINE I WAS BORN ON APRIL 14,2007
     I AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT IN SAINT FRANCIS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

when I was in elementary ,I join spoken poetry competition but when I went to high school I stopped because I was shy around many people, but when I was in grade 7 I had a top and it was my first time and it was It's a big achievement for me because when I was in elementary school I didn't experience this

and the pandemic came, there were many adjustments because our study was modular, so my rank dropped a bit

but when I did grade 10 and did full face to face again, I recovered because with Sir Gio's motivation I was able to graduate from grade 10 at Saint Francis national school with honors

      and right now I'm dreaming of having a small business while I'm studying ,so I can help my parents for our expenses 




ANG MGA TAONG NAKAPALIGID SAKIN 



Family



mom and dad proved to me that even if they don't have a diploma they have achieved something, my mom has been an OFW for 9 years


and when he came back, he started doing business from a small business then it grow so we had a mini sari sari store now 

I'm proud of mom and dad because they worked hard for us

now I'm really having a hard time choosing my course and I'm pressured by the grades I'm getting but they talked to me.

and told me that they don't need me to be the best, they just want me to graduate and have a good future, so I'm thankful because they are my parents.


Grandma 


My mamang was the one who took care of me when my father was away and my mother , so mamang also took care of me when I was sick.

Friends 

my friends are the ones I talk about my problems and they are also the ones who make me happy, I have many friends and  all of them are my unexpected friends 

but now we are friends as much as we often go together we are still friends


She is my best friend but it was unexpected because when we were young we always fight, but when we became classmates we became close so that the enemy to best friends story.AHAHAHA

PAG MAY WRONG GRAMMAR TO KASALANAN NI GOOGLE HAAHHAHA 

she is my best friend too I met her at school she became my classmate and then we became close and then sometimes she also knows about my problems.

she is my best friend too, she is the one who always cheers me up, she is the one who tells me that I can handle all the trials, she also makes me happy when she knows I'm sad, she is always there when I have a problem

she is my bestie too is always there to give me a big hug and always listens to my chikas about life


My siblings

my siblings are always my inspiration to finish school and be successful in life
          

                 Artist of our life

In the depths of my being, I find a soul,
A spirit that's unique, with stories untold.
With every breath I take, I am alive,
A universe within, ready to thrive.

I am the artist, painting life's canvas bright,
With colors of passion, and dreams taking flight.
Through joys and sorrows, I learn and grow,
Embracing the journey, wherever it may go.

In moments of doubt, I find strength within,
A resilient heart, ready to begin.
I face challenges with courage and grace,
Knowing that I can conquer any space.

I am a seeker of knowledge and truth,
Exploring the depths of wisdom, since my youth.
With an open mind, I embrace the unknown,
Unraveling mysteries, making them my own.

I am a friend, a shoulder to lean on,
Offering compassion, when others feel withdrawn.
With empathy and kindness, I lend a hand,
Creating connections, a bond that will withstand.

I am a dreamer, with visions so grand,
Believing in possibilities, taking a stand.
With determination, I chase my desires,
Igniting the fire within, reaching higher.

I am a reflection of all that I've been,
A culmination of experiences, seen and unseen.
With gratitude in my heart, I embrace my worth,
For I am a masterpiece, since my birth.

So, dear self, remember this truth so clear,
You are extraordinary, without any fear.
Embrace your essence, let your light shine bright,
For you are a miracle, a beacon of light.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Michael B. Torres 11 GAS Gratitude

JHON WEN VINCE L. CORTES(11-GAS-PERSEVERANCE)

Justinecarl M. Tamboboy