JHISABEL VILLARUEL GAS A 11 – GRATITUDE

 


             hey, let tell you a story


it's a started with my mom and my dad






and they fell in love🍓💗





and they had “me” 🍥💗



hi my name is JHISABEL VILLARUE,
 but you can call me ISABEL or SABEL

I'm 17 years old
i was born on  march 17 2006
which makes me a pisces 
I live in saint francis 2 saay limay bataan

 THINGS I LOVE 

makeup 🍓 cooking 🍥 sunsets🍓
rain 🍥 bracelet 🍓 compliments 🍥
music 🍓 puppies 🍥 kittens 🍓perfume🍥
same energy🍥stuffed animal 🍓 hugs🍥
pics together 🍓 gummies🍥 


FAVORITE SUBJECT

FILIPINO


as a filipino, it is important that we forget what our language and culture are. by doing activities on the Filipino subject, we will have an appreciation for our own language and the culture we belong to.


FAVORITE ACTIVITY AFTER SCHOOL 


cooking

sleeping 
watching youtube 


PEOPLE I LOVE AND ARE AROUND ME 

my family
  ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆




the family is the center of love, care, strength and support. my family consists of eleven members which includes my father, mother, my two sisters and three brothers, two younger sisters our youngest brother and me. my two sisters and one brother have their own family so we are only six siblings and we were all educated by our hard working and good father and mother. My mother is Josephine Gawat who is very hardworking and patient and very caring. My father is Jonathan Villaruel and he is very strict but he loves us. Our parents love us very much and I love my parents and siblings too. They taught me the best lessons about life. my mama is very supportive, she always supports me in every situation and i lover her so much 💋💋

    /) /)
ପ(˶•-•˶)ଓ
   /づ づ my girlies


they are always understands my situation, listens to my rants, and always validates my emotions, sila yung laging nandyan para sakin sila lang nakapag stay sa ugaling meron ako hindi ko lang-sila basta bestfriend parang kapatid kuna din sila and i will always be the bestfriend whole always there for you, especially when you are at your lowest and darkest moments in life. If you call me they are always be there and if you need a shoulder to cry on, they are always be there they always be there for you. no matter what !!!




I wish nothing but the best for my besties and i hope they feel loved, sobrang dami na nilang pinagdaanan. alam ko na minsan dissapointed sila sa sarili nila, pero sana alam nila na andito lang ako para suportahan sila at hayaan silang ipagmalaki ang sarili nila, ipaparamdam ko sa kanila ang mga achievements nila dahil proud din ako sa kanila. . Sana malaman nila na maganda talaga sila, maganda sila in their own way and sana they just stop letting themselves down, i know that we all have insecurities and we're allowed to have them, but i just wish na feeling nila maganda at maganda sila. I'm just letting them know that I'm here for them so whenever you feel sad, or you have problems, just know that I'll be here for you. Sa tuwing may nagpapaiyak o nagpapasama sa iyong sarili, nandito ako para sa iyo at ipaglalaban siya para sa inyo. If you have problems, I'll be here listening, pero I don't know how to give advices or comfort someone but I'll try for you. mahal na mahal ko kayo, mwa mwa 🍥💗 !!


          へ ♡ ╱|、
     ૮ - ՛ ) (` - 7  
       / ⁻ ៸| |、⁻〵 
 乀 (ˍ, ل ل じしˍ,)ノ

Life is about choice, And you have so many choices to make. You never know if you're making the right choice, Sometimes you just have to hope for the best.

I tend to be pretty indecisive, That can make life a little hard, But if I don't make a choice, Nothing will change.

And believe me when I say, I don't always like change. But I hate being stuck in the same place even more.

So the question is, Will we make a choice, Or will we stay the same? The choice is ours, Let's just hope we make the right one.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Michael B. Torres 11 GAS Gratitude

JHON WEN VINCE L. CORTES(11-GAS-PERSEVERANCE)

Justinecarl M. Tamboboy