Kevin pajanonot 11 perseverance

     Ako at ang mga taong nakapaligid saken



     Good day everyone! Im  Kevin pajanonot 18y A senior highschool student currently studying in sfnhs and I fond of basketball and guitar."
    me when I was grade 7 in guidance office,i was included of wrong circle of frends I go with the flow even it's wrong because it's fun for me I think its like before I can not see my value in the house kaya nasa tropa ako palage kaya yun medyo sesemplang
    me in sementery in 2018 I'm in 8th grade  nakilala ko nayung bisyo Pero hangang oragnic lang tayo par a lot of times i went to hide out instead of school but now it has overcome I'm not saying that to brag and I'm not proud of that sinasabe ko yan baka mabasa ng taong nasakalagayan ko noon baka makatulong den naman

    me in graduation in grade 10 I realized na marami naden pala akong nasayang panahon even if I'm not with honor I'm not I'm not good at decipline but the only thing important with me is I'm in the top with manner yun lang hanggang ka duluduluhan


      My family
     this is my family the one in the middle is my grandmother who has taken care of me since I was child and yung nakakulay pula sa gitna yan yung papa ko yung tatlo mga ate at kuya ko ako yung naka spider sando

    My frends
    here are my frends have a Little fun
    this is our hangout
    this is the day without sleep with my frends  i choose them not because wala nakong ibang masamahan i choose them because with them I felt true joy, that with I'm with them I forget my problems
    last but not the list this my friend just call him dix tunay payan sa legit wala nakong masabedyan
     

    The world of every challenge"

    My life is a confuse and mess
    A lot of question I can't express
    There's a whisper in my mind
    Not have mother just keep it kind
    study well that's what dad said
    I can handle that in my head
    direction of life is unclear
    A many doughts that I can hear
    here's our life in its humor ways
    with its bitter tasted in wasted days
    here's to comfort that weep the eyes
    mostly missled with unworthy lies








    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    John Michael B. Torres 11 GAS Gratitude

    JHON WEN VINCE L. CORTES(11-GAS-PERSEVERANCE)

    Justinecarl M. Tamboboy